Edwards Law handles business, commercial, and corporate disputes as well as personal injury claims.
We represent businesses and corporations of all sizes on a wide range of corporate, partnership, and business litigation including:
- IPO pricing disputes
- Commercial real estate disputes, including lease extension or enforcement claims
- Intellectual property issues from trade secrets to licensing agreements
- Breach of contract claims involving vendors, customers, or joint venturers
- Shareholder, partnership, and management disputes on organizational matters ranging from corporate governance to dissolution
- Business succession litigation on the death or withdrawal of a principal shareholder or partner
- Fraud, misrepresentation, or nondisclosure claims
- Enforcement of noncompete, nondisclosure, or non solicitation agreements
- Insurance disputes
- Privacy litigation
Jeff regularly handles breach of contract and non-payment claims for several Austin companies. He is also regularly asked to represent CEOs and owners of companies and partnerships in financial actions, coverage disputes, and securities matters.
Please call us for a free and confidential consultation at 888-325-5677
Austin Technology Company challenges the Investment Banks it hired to take it public…
READ MORE »